Thyroid Support Supplement with Iodine – Metabolism, Energy and Focus Formula – Vegetarian & Non-GMO – Vitamin B12 Complex, Zinc, Selenium, Ashwagandha, Copper, Coleus Forskohlii &…
thyroid DOES affect people’s sleep.
- SUPPORT AN EXCELLENT THYROID GLAND FUNCTION: Have you had enough struggling to manage your weight due to thyroid issues? Would you like to support an excellent thyroid gland function and promote a healthy hormonal balance? This amazing thyroid support dietary supplement is all you need to boost your metabolism, support the adrenal glands and maintain a healthy weight.
- FINEST QUALITY, NUTRITIONAL, EFFECTIVE VITAMIN COMPLEX: Stop experimenting with poor quality thyroid supplements that might cause severe side effects and irreversible imbalance. This top rated thyroid boost supplement is non GMO, gluten free and GMP certified. The pure, incomparably effective vitamin complex along with the magnesium, selenium, zinc, copper, seaweed, ashwagandha and tyrosine that are included in the veggie capsules will boost your body’s functions in many different ways.
- PROVIDE YOUR BODY WITH A RICH SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: Apart from turbocharging your body, providing it with 5 vitamins and many nutritional ingredients, this thyroid supplement is a source of powerful antioxidants. This means that it can help you detox your body and protect your cells from the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- PROMOTE AN EXCELLENT HEALTH CONDITION: Making this revolutionary thyroid support supplement part of your daily routine, means that you will give your organism a great boost. This supplement may help you maintain a healthy, radiant skin, it may support an excellent liver function and it may also boost your immune system. Last but not least, it will promote connective tissue formation and repair.
- YOU GET 120 VEGGIE CAPSULES: Each bottle of this must try thyroid support supplement includes 120 veggie capsules. You may take 1 to 2 capsules, once or twice a day. In other words, you can take up to 4 capsules on a daily basis. You’d better take them with your meal a few hours before or after taking other medication.