Dodow – Sleep Aid Device – More Than 150.000 Users Are Falling Asleep Faster with Dodow!
As part of the product development process, as well as the clinical evidence, scientists at Dodow looked at the existing scientific research about Pranayama, the yogic practice of controlling the breath to slow down the respiratory rate. When practised as a relaxation technique this technique can replicate the type of brain activity that occurs only in deepest sleep.
Numerous studies (which you can read on Dodow’s website) have shown that slower, controlled breathing is one of the best tools to ease stress and mental turmoil, helping people get to sleep faster. Dodow lets you achieve this relaxing effect, lowering your heart rate so you feel drowsy and sleepy.
- Dodow is a metronome with a light system that teaches you how to fall asleep naturally, without taking any medicine.
- Tap the touch-sensitive surface once for the 8-minute mode and twice for the 20-minute mode.
- At the end of the exercise (8 or 20 minutes) Dodow switches itself off.
- With Dodow, someone who normally takes 60 minutes to fall asleep will take no more than 25 – and will gain around hundred more hours of sleep per year.
- More than 150,000 people are already falling asleep with Dodow. Amongst them, those who have difficulties getting to sleep (aged 6 years and up); troubled thoughts, stress, restlessness, chronic insomnia, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.